LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality warning on data binding

Hi

When viewing these variables in the VI ,the boolean with shared variable lights up green, but it showing "quality warning on: [local address]" when I run the code and if i stop services also it is showing green light instead of red. I uninstalled and installed the OPC server still it is showing the same error. Can i know why and how to solve?

I attached status of data blinking.

Thanks,

Nikitha

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(878 Views)

@Niki_chinni wrote:

When viewing these variables in the VI ...

Fix the "variables in the VI".  Which variable?  I'd guess the fourth one, but if you had attached your VI (not a picture of the VI, but the actual file with the ".vi" extension, or if it is part of a larger LabVIEW Project, the entire (compressed) Project folder (as a .zip file), making sure we know which VI shows the error.

Otherwise, we are all just "guessing" ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(868 Views)

With the shared variable. In my local server it is working fine after creating EXE and deployed in someother server it is showing quality warning error and also if i close opc server and services green line is not changing to red.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(827 Views)

Ahh, yes, I didn't see it in the VIs you failed to attach.  Sorry I can't help you, my Extra-Sensory Perception isn't working (I think CoVID-19 is to blame).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(812 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

Ahh, yes, I didn't see it in the VIs you failed to attach.  Sorry I can't help you, my Extra-Sensory Perception isn't working (I think CoVID-19 is to blame).

Bob Schor

Lost your sense of code-smell?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 5 of 5
(809 Views)