From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property to cluster of graphs

Hello!
In my main vi I have a cluster of 6 waveform graphs. I will update these graphs from a sub vi and sends therefore the cluster property "controls" to my sub vi. In the sub vi I use the array index to get the right control property and writes the array that I want to show up in the graph. This work fine as long as I only writes a 1-dimensional array to the property. But I want to have 2 waves in my graph and therefore writes a 2-dimensional array to the property. This does not work by some reason. If I write the 2-dimensional array directly to a graph that is not inside a cluster there is no problem.
Please help me!
tj
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,099 Views)
Hello
Basically, you can wire to a value property node the same type of data you wired originally to the terminal.

By default, a graph array is a 1D array of data. Should you want to wire a 2D array, init the graph for 2D. See attached doc. Obviously, if graph is for 2d, you can not wire 1D, but you can create a 2D from 1D and use it.

Hope it helps

Alipio
---------------------------------------------------------
"Qod natura non dat, Salmantica non praestat"
---------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,093 Views)