LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming a STG 2008 Multichannel Stimulator

I am a Biomedical Engineering student who is working in a group that has been tasked with programming a code that would be responsible for generating stimulus that will then be outputted by a STG 2008 Multichannel Stimulation device (designed by Multichannel Systems). We are currently working on expanding the code to work across four channels and were given a code that provided stimulus over two channels to start with. However, we have consistently been coming across many of the same errors and thus far have been unable to come up with any meaningful solutions for said errors.

I was told by individuals who have experience with LabVIEW to reach out to people who browse the forums on this website for assistance. I have attached images that display our front panel, overall block diagram (only displaying one channel, as the code is much too large to fit in one window), the error message that we have been consistently faced with, our menu system, and the VI Hierarchy of our project. Any meaningful advice you can provide us with will be greatly appreciated!

A link to the error 7 we keep encountering is found here: http://i.imgur.com/mKP8dW5.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,565 Views)

Have you confirmed that the Open File VI is pointing to the right directory and that the desired file is at the directory?

If you attempt to create a different VI that opens the same file and performs no other action, does it return the same error? If it does return the same error, then, most likely, the issue is being caused by the file or the file structure.

Please let us know.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,513 Views)