LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Arduino UNO and usb camera

Hello, 

it's my first topic on this forum, so please be forgiving, and note that english is not my native language.

I'm trying to create program that allow me to control homemade pupillometer.  

I have thorlabs camera uc480 with i connect to my coputer by usb. unfortunately MAX can't see my camera. I control my camera with uc480 .NET LabVIEW interface. Everything works fine (live streaming, init camera, saving images) until i try to create program that comunicate with both arduino uno and camera. 

When i run program that control arduino and other usb camera (i use IMAQdx for control camera) it works fine, but when i switch to program where i'm using uc480 .NET LabVIEW interface i have problem connecting with arudino uno. I receive error Error-1073807202 occurred at VISA clear in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino or Error 50002 at Init. 

When i reset arudino after turning on my vi it starts working but then i have problems with my camera. Only one shot form camera is taken and then i receive error invalid image type at IMAQ ArrayToColorImage. 

I'm very confused because separate my programs works fine, but combining together communication with camera and arduino uno create problem.

I attached my VI.

Any clues? I will be gratefull 

I'm using LabView 2016, and i have Win10

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,447 Views)

i did some research and people on this forum are able to see uc480 cam on MAX, beside of my previous problem, maybe anyone know why i can't see my camera? i attached screen with software that i have on my computer. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,427 Views)