LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to create a basic LED program

Hi guys, I'm starting to work with Labview and also Arduino and I'm facing some problems. I created a program to make two LEDs blink in parallel using Arduino. This program worked fine, but now I want to make it a little bit more complex inserting a button to select which one of the LEDs will blink. I created a logic to do this but it's not possible to implement it due to the different kind of connections (digital, boolean, string). I would like to know if someone can help me with this. I'm posting the VI. Note that I left the logic that I created in the VI, so you can see what I thought to do. Thank you!

*Ps: I don't know why I'm not able to post my VI. When I try to post with it attached I receive the following message: "The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type.". So i'm posting one picture of the circuit. =/

TwoLedsCircuit.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,426 Views)

What options are you looking for?  Both blink, neither blink, LED1 only blinks, LED2 only blinks?

As far as not able to post a VI, we've had that issue for awhile.  I just zip up any VIs I need to post and post the zip file.  Snippets also work well.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,421 Views)

Hello, thanks for the fast response. I tried to attach using winrar, but this was not an valid extension. Now I did with Winzip.
What I really whant is only one LED blinking per time. One or the other. Can you help me with it?

Ps: The zip file didn't work also! =(

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,416 Views)

I added it to my Dropbox, so now it's possible to download the VI from there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,406 Views)

The logic using the "and" of the bottom was wrong. This one should be the right:

TwoLedsCircuit.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,391 Views)