LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in plotting wave in waveform graph

I am trying to plot the wave in wavefrom graph. So to plot the graph i tried to bundle the values that i am getting as per the context help of waveform graph VI. Now according to VI i should have x & delta x value in double 64 bit real format, y should be in wavform data type (y array) (as i want to plot single plot). But the values that i am having, x value in 1D array double 64 bit real format, y value in 2d array double 64 bit real format from my VI named as "Agilent 36570 lvlib.Data Coord Trans Data.vi". I got this VI by adding the driver for Agilent DSA hp 35670A. But finally when i tried to connect the wire from cluster out terminal to input terminal of graph VI its showing error. I have also attached the snapshot of my error so as to clarify my problem. So how should i get rid of this problem.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,114 Views)

A wave form is not like plotting points on an x-y graph. A 1 dimminsion array is a waveform. But we usually want to look at the wave form over time. You have to set two additional values for the waveform.   It is a start time (T0) a sample frequency (delta T) in seconds and the the sampled points of the measured signal.  (1-D array of values)  This will display the waveform vs the correct time . To plot 2 or more signals make the array a 2 dimension array. See attached example vi . 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,086 Views)