From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with chart

I want to display last week and month in two separate charts. Problem is that I can not change time and date so it will display correctly.

Graph named "siste uke" is last week and "siste måned" is last month
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,468 Views)
If I understand you correctly, when you set the offset of each chart, also set the XScale.Maximum. Take the current time and add number of seconds in a week to one, number of seconds in a month to the other.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,445 Views)
I tried that, but it didn't work. Maybe i misunderstood what to do.
I tried something else, copy/paste from one VI that was correct.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,405 Views)
Now I have a new problem.

I have a main VI (Hovedprogram) and 5 VI's (Ferdigprogram temp tur , Ferdigprogram temp retur, Ferdigprogram nivå, Ferdigprogram temp i fyr and Ferdigprogram trykk)who starts when I start the main VI.

I want to display data for last 15 seconds, last 24 hours, last week, last month and last year.
The problem is that the graphs for last week, last month and last year do not display all the data's. I just got a dot where I started the program 28.April. The graphs shows the data's from 2.May
Any suggestion how I can change my program to appear as described?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,402 Views)
And here is one of the 5 VI's
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,400 Views)
And the sub VI for sending the (alarm)message to e-mail
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,398 Views)