LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Update/Patch

Hello community,

I got an older Version of Labview 2012 installed from cd. The installation was ok, but I got problems with some patches, some could be installed without any problems, but other throw a message (Problem with download of selected updates). I tried it for 5 days, but always the same message ...

The last installation on Win10 runs without problems, but I have to reinstall my computer and now I face this problem.

Is there a possibility to update the software without the Update-Service? Where can I get the f3-Patch for LabView 2012 (32bit)?

Some screenshots (Sorry, only in German) are attached.

P.S. I know, that I use a very old version, but I don't want to update to a newer version than 2012, because I need the software only to maintain an existing, small application.

Thanks, Michael

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(592 Views)

@mkoslowski wrote:

Hello community,

I got an older Version of Labview 2012 installed from cd. The installation was ok, but I got problems with some patches, some could be installed without any problems, but other throw a message (Problem with download of selected updates). I tried it for 5 days, but always the same message ...

The last installation on Win10 runs without problems, but I have to reinstall my computer and now I face this problem.

Is there a possibility to update the software without the Update-Service? Where can I get the f3-Patch for LabView 2012 (32bit)?

P.S. I know, that I use a very old version, but I don't want to update to a newer version than 2012, because I need the software only to maintain an existing, small application.

Thanks, Michael

This suggestion won't help you this time, but for the future for important PCs, you should be imaging the hard drive. 

This becomes especially critical given NI's stance on LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(540 Views)

@psuedonym wrote:

@mkoslowski wrote:

Hello community,

Thanks, Michael

This suggestion won't help you this time, but for the future for important PCs, you should be imaging the hard drive. 

This becomes especially critical given NI's stance on LabVIEW.

LOL I read this as "imagining" and was wondering why you would want to "imagine" a hard drive.  It's Monday, gimme a break.  😄

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(537 Views)