LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Hantek DSO3064 driver

I have used "scope.vi" from hantek with following problems:

1. There is 0 information about the dll functions, I had to use trial/error and investigate the H and cpp files

2. After a lot of work I made work such horrible interface BUT I can not increase buffer size to more than 30k (nor 1M,2M,...), because when increasing over 30k it is rewritten partially de memory and if I inctrease to more than 100k it is hanged and I have to disconnect from USB to avoid restarting windows 7

3. I can not find any relay control for 1x and 10x scope probes

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,053 Views)
There is no driver from NI for that instrument. If you got it from the vendor, you should first check with them.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,030 Views)
Hi, I was wondering if you could offer advice. I tried to run your scope_v10.vi and get these errors (attached), are you able to advise? Thanks Narra
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,486 Views)

It appears that you do not have the dll needed installed.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,480 Views)

Hi,

I have the DLL that came with the labview code "demo" provided by the manufacturer (attached). Not sure why it's not working. 

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,476 Views)

If you click on the Call Library node you will see that it is looking for the dll in a particular directory, see picture. YOu can try changing the directory to where your copy of the dll is loaded and see if that works.

Snap2.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,473 Views)

I got it! Modern legacy issues, I needed to be running in LV 32bit not 64bit.

Thanks for your help, it led me to stumble on the answer!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,469 Views)