LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem whit istallation of LabVIEW2009 trial version, HELP ME SOON!!!

I've a problem with istallation of labview 2009 trial version. I have download all and also two months ago I have used it and it's ok, but now, when I prove to istall it, it seems that it is ok, but after I can't find labview.exe. How can i solve this problem?

Please respond soon.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(2,531 Views)
Are you saying you are able to install it but not able to launch labVIEW? Is the trial period over?
Message 2 of 13
(2,516 Views)
I have used Labview 2009, trial version, 2 months ago and I've finisched trial period. Now I have re-istalled labview2009. It's it possibile to use it for an other month? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(2,513 Views)

Michelle1892773 wrote:
I have used Labview 2009, trial version, 2 months ago and I've finisched trial period. Now I have re-istalled labview2009. It's it possibile to use it for an other month? Thanks.

No you cant use it beyond the trial period. 

Message 4 of 13
(2,508 Views)

Hi Michelle1892773,

call your local NI office, they can help you.

Mike

Message 5 of 13
(2,506 Views)
But I have disistalled and istalled it again. This way is not good?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(2,493 Views)

Michelle1892773 wrote:
But I have disistalled and istalled it again. This way is not good?

NO!!!. IT wont work that way. I suppose Ni rep also might not be of much help actually

Message 7 of 13
(2,485 Views)
No, it is not good. The license manager tracks how long you were using it and disables it after the trial period. If it were as simple as uninstalling, everyone would be running LabVIEW for free.
Message 8 of 13
(2,483 Views)

You can't cheat the LabVIEW installation by re-installing it.  Once the trial period has started, it continues to countdown from the original date when the trial period began.  No matter how often you uninstall and reinstall. 

The only (legal) way around that would be to try a newer version..  Or if you can find older versions, you can try those also.  All limited to 30 days.  And this limitation applies to any executable you might build, as the run-time engine is what gets limited by the trial period.

Message 9 of 13
(2,480 Views)
Where Can I find version 8, please?
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(2,467 Views)