From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem opening an example... help

Hello,

I am trying to open a Labview example in order to use a HP 34401A Multimeter at this adress :https://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=014E7F05D12C6F8BE0440003BA7CC...).  However I get an error message ( see attached file ) when I try to launch the "Agilent 34401 Acquire and Chart - Triggered" Vi example  and I don't know why...  If anybody has an idea.. it would be great since these examples probably include the new drivers that replace the ones that have a problem with triggering.

thank you very much,

Regards,

Marc
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,242 Views)
You can open one of the subVIs and do an error check there to see why it is not executable. My guess is that is that a function common to the broken subVIs could not be found but if you dig deep enough into the hierarchy, you'll know for sure. Make sure that you installed all of the driver files to the correct location in the \instr.lib folder. You should have something that looks like this:

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 12-14-2006 08:34 AM

Message 2 of 3
(2,220 Views)
Hi Dennis,

You were right, I haven't put the folder where it should have been. I thougt you could open the library Vis from anywhere... and you can't; it has to be in the instr. lib.. Added to that, the new drivers work perfectly now ( I don't have that timeout pb  anylonger ).

Thanks a lot for ur help and quick answers.

Regards,

Marc  
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,198 Views)