From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in taking counts the motor moved at specific time intervals

I've attached the program I'm using on LABVIEW to control an AC servo motor.  What I want is the number of counts it has moved from the Position block,  which I convert to cm before saving it in a file through the measurement block. I want to get the counts every 15 ms, but I can't. The min I get is 86 ms. Could you please let me know why and how do I fix this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,058 Views)

@Manahil wrote:

I've attached the program I'm using on LABVIEW to control an AC servo motor.  What I want is the number of counts it has moved from the Position block,  which I convert to cm before saving it in a file through the measurement block. I want to get the counts every 15 ms, but I can't. The min I get is 86 ms. Could you please let me know why and how do I fix this issue?

I'm having a real hard time seeing this, even if I blow it up.  Is there any way you can at least copy a screen shot from the PC - or better yet, the actual code - to a place you can upload it to?  Like maybe using a USB drive?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,041 Views)

There's another screenshot in the doc

I've attached the LABVIEW file as well.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,030 Views)