LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup Win10 Keyboard with Touchscreen based labview system

I have develop a labview based system for my application, i want to entre few datas in my application like (Name / Number), i want touchscreen keyboard of windows to support labview, to do this. I donot want to write any code to call Tabtip.exe or OKS.exe for doing the work. I tried various solutions given by labview like using system control / using .Net container and including string and numeric indicators in that.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,102 Views)

Hi Keerthbio,

@KEERTHBIO wrote:

I have develop a labview based system for my application, i want to entre few datas in my application like (Name / Number), i want touchscreen keyboard of windows to support labview, to do this. I donot want to write any code to call Tabtip.exe or OKS.exe for doing the work. I tried various solutions given by labview like using system control / using .Net container and including string and numeric indicators in that.

All you wrote about are your requirements ("I want…", " I don't want…").

And you already tried several things, but without attaching your VI.

What is the actual question? What is the problem?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,081 Views)

Sir I want to know how to access windows PoP UP keyboard for my touch screen based system. I have attached my code

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,063 Views)

Presently i have tried calling Tabtip.exe using labview code, by creating an event, and it worked. My requirement is that, If we want to enter any detail in any application in our tablet,  touchscreen windows keyboard will pop up, but why same thing not happening when i try to enter any string or numeric in LabVIEW String or Numeric Control 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,061 Views)

Hi i have attached the code, still i didn't get any reply, can someone help me out to resolve it, properly.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,974 Views)