LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot the Circular Graph of Multichannel For Temperature and Presssure.

Solved!
Go to solution

Sir/Madam,

I  Want to Draw the Circular Graph For Multichannel of Temperature and Pressure on Labview Please Find Below Attachment ( I got this image from client, ). Scale for each channel is different. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,790 Views)

Hi Gopal,

use a XY graph to plot your XY data.

For those scales you can draw an image (using 2D Picture functions) and put that into the XY graph as background image!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,770 Views)

Can you send mi the vi for that

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,748 Views)

Hi Gopalwagh,

it's a plain XY graph with an image put into background using the property "PlotImages.Back":

check.png

Sorry, no VI available (for free).

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,743 Views)

sir, i have the 6 Temp and 3 Pressure Parameter,Which is Draw in Form of Circular  Graph that Why i need how to Draw the For Circular plot on Which i Located the Range Of Temp and Pressure plz Send if Any VI Related to this,in Attached Fig. You see the Many Graph of Different Temp, and the data is log on Time Scale.Please provide the Required Solution

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,732 Views)

Hi Gopalwagh,

You see the Many Graph of Different Temp, and the data is log on Time Scale.

I repeat: use a XY graph to show your plots!

Please provide the Required Solution

When you want someone else do your job you should post a job offer in this board

Why don't you attach your VI, where you try to solve your problem?

I guess you can follow this simple math example:

check.png

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,725 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gopalwagh

LabVIEW mainly (I was going to say "only", but see ahead) plots in Cartesian (X-Y) coordinates, and you want a Polar plot.  There is the "2D Compass" plot, which I have found difficult and clumsy.  However, I did just notice that there seems to be a Polar Plot option that shows up in my LabVIEW 2016 Front Panel Palette -- this is another "Picture" example (like the 2D Compass Plot) that might work for you.

My recommendation is that you "do an experiment" -- create a few points or lines in Polar Coordinates, try plotting them using the Polar Plot with Point Options VI, the 2D Compass Plot Helper VI, and (after applying a Polar-to-Cartesian transformation) a simple plot on an X-Y graph.  Decide for yourself which method seems "friendliest" to you, which suits your needs the best, and the help the Community by reporting your findings back to us.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,710 Views)