LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture-refreshing frequency issue

Solved!
Go to solution

GuenterMueller - this really helped me and fixed the issue on reasonable intervals (no flashes on 333 ms, something around 100 still looks fine, didn't check it well). I think I will accept Your answer as a solution. Additionaly, I would like to thank Lynn for all his suggestions - You told me about things I didn't take into consideration and I think I learnt alot by that. I don't know if topics here can be closed, but I would like this one to remain open, as I'm afraid I will have few questions about implementing all the things Lynn mentioned in his few last posts. My VI is working the way i wanted it to work, but I would like to slowly make it the way Lynn suggested me.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(381 Views)

Nice to hear that you managed it.

BTW: Do not post foreign issues to this thread.  As soon as new questions come up create a new thread -> This is good forum practice.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(378 Views)

You cannot really close a thread.  Once you marked a solution, however, many people assume that the issue which caused you to open the thread has been resolved and will not follow the thread closely.

As GuenterMueller indicated, if you have other issues, it is better to start a new thread.  If the new issues are closely related to the original issue, it may be courteous to link to the original thread in the first post of the new one so anyone who sees the new thread but who may not have read the original one has the background information.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(372 Views)