From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoenix Interbus ISA

Hi guys,

Have any of you had any experience with Phoenix Interbus ISA cards? They are old and has previously been running on w2k machines, but times are changing ... ^^

Somehow i got it to work on the first XP machine i installed it on, but never again (tjus it was probably blind luck), and the installation procedure is the same (and quite straight forward). It works on PCI cards of the same make, but since the cards are rather expensive it'd be very nice to be able to reuse the old isa cards. (yes the xp machines _do_ have isa slots) 😉

I have a small test program, and when it comes to Init of the bus it freezes, and not the small freeze, it's a complete IceAge! I cant even move my mouse!

Any ideas?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,581 Views)

It looks like the ISA series of cards all stopped at windows NT and 2000 for drivers., but I would need your part number for the card. We have some of the same cards I think, all running on windows 2000. We have moved to Hilscher cards for windows xp.

http://www.hilscher.com/products_list_bus.html?bs=6&pg=2

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,543 Views)