From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parsing Data on an XY Graph

I have a XY graph which plots current vs voltage. The circuit is contained within a For Loop. I am looking for a way to store each iteration of the For Loop and then plot the I vs V data for each iteration in a single graph as if each iteration of the loop was its own individual data set.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,311 Views)
I'd bundle the V-i data in each loop into a cluster, then build an array of each cluster to form a multi XY plot.  You can either update in the loop via a shift reg or feedback node or use autoindexing for post processing.

LV 7 example attached
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,305 Views)
Thanks this example got me close but I am measring two signals and require a third input in the cluster which incompatible with a XY Graph. I am sure there is a method to do this but just havent found it yet.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,296 Views)
I am also using dynamic data wires out of a DAQ assist which do not cooperate with the cluster into XY graph.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,294 Views)
You'll need to convert the dynamic data type (DDT) to a numeric form using convert DDT (Express pallate-> Sig Manip) and or split the data, depending on how many channels you are acquiring prior to bundling.
Message 5 of 5
(2,276 Views)