From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package Manager Error with Web Module

Hi!

solving the problem with NXG from Beta to 2.0 I deleted manually many files, maybe too much.

At the moment, NXG is working but trying to install web module, Package manager says me:

Unable to locate package: ni-labview-nxg-2.0.0-web-module

It seems that a feed is missing.

I've checked feeds using the gear at the right-top of package manager but it seems there is no feed about web module.

Should it be there a feed about web module?
If you have it, could you give me package name and location to add it manually?
Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,527 Views)

Hi gepponline,

Unfortunately, since I don't know what all you've deleted, I think the best step at this point will be to remove NXG through NI Package Manager and reinstall it. I'd recommend installing components piece by piece if possible to see which component is causing the original crash you were seeing mentioned in the other thread.

If you have standard service with us, I'd recommend opening up a Service Request so we can better assist you with this issue.

Andy F.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,480 Views)

Already uninstalled and installed several times.

I've already have an open SR but no solution since now.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,460 Views)

At the moment I've been able to install the web module, but whenever I try to open a WebVI project, from a new template or from an existing VI it give me error as the attached image.

Then I noticed that quite all the links inside the nipkg.ini file are referred to a beta2 path.

Could it be the problem? that somehow even uninstalling the package manager, the beta version of nipkg is stille there?

I attach even the .ini file to check it.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,459 Views)