LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRogramming

I am in need of a programmer that understands LabVIEW. I have a product
that was designed by another programmer and now I need to make some changes.
If you are intersted in working on this project please email me, Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,240 Views)
hi Dr. Micheal

Would appreciate if you could indicate your location.

Thanks

regards
ian
ian_fung@yahoo.com
Ian F
Since LabVIEW 5.1... 7.1.1... 2009, 2010, 2014
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,240 Views)
Hello;

We are a small group of programmers who specialize in, but are definitely not limited to, LabVIEW and DAQ applications. Our model is a little unusual in that we contract through a company in Connecticut, while we are individually located throughout the country (CT, TX, AZ, CA).

Every one of us has a degree in some engineering discipline with varied levels and types of industry experience. We try to match up an engineer(s) to a particular assignment based on their expertise. They also become the point of contact for all contract negotiations.

Generally, we try to complete a project with minimal to no site visits, for two main reasons: it helps us keep the cost of a project down; given the scope of most one-time assignments, it is completely unnecessary.
We have enough instrumentation and
equipment to test most smaller systems. Granted, we may not own any particular instrument that you happen to be using (we won't have a $30k Tektronix logic analyzer!), but we can make special arrangements as required.

If you are interested and want further information, feel free to contact me at ericbowie@excite.com.

Regards
Eric
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,240 Views)