LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlay GPS data on xy graph problem

Hello,

I have an outline drawing of a field in gps coordintes in a text file which i display in an xy graph as attached.

I would now like to put real time gps data on the same graph so you can see the route of the gps over the 

already made field.

Is this possible, or does anyone know a different way to do it.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,464 Views)

Hi Theno,

make a second plot in the same graph. On how to do read the context help of the xy graph or try the examples!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,458 Views)
Is that near Prior Farm per chance? The second plot on the same graph is one way to do it, another way is to grab a picture of the field outline (Google Earth/ The Hug or Multi-Map) and set that as a picture behind the X/Y graph, make the graph transparant and you will see your GPS trail data overlayed against the image, might get a few ideas from this thread http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=376614&query.id=320052#M376614 you could then load a different picture depending upon a switch position and have OSGB at 50K or 25K scale and Aerial View - Mike
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,423 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for the help, i have now managed to get the second plot on top of the map.  I am now looking at using a picture behind the map

which would be very useful.

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,416 Views)