From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Datasocket Function Error 1143

Hello,

I keep running into this error whenever I try to run the Open Datasocket function vi (posted below). I've attached the vi with the actual datasocket function in it, as well as the caller of that vi which sets up the URL path and whatnot. I'm trying to send a shared variable library through the Datasocket Open function, but so far I haven't gotten anything to work. I think the problem might be in how I'm setting up the URL of the shared variable library, but I can't find much documentation on if I'm doing this right. Is it safe to assume the set up I have in my vi of psp:\\localhost\ATCS Controller_Main Library\(each individual shared variable) is correct?

Also, apparently error 1143 means "Cannot load dataskt.llb. ", but I can't find any information on what this means exactly. I do have this llb installed in my National Instruments directory, but do I need to somehow load it into the project?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,137 Views)

Hello mholder96,

Here is a Knowledge Base Article that I found for Error 1143. Is this similar to what you are talking about? 

Regards,

JFP 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,088 Views)

Hi Joseph,

I have seen that article but it does not address my problem since I am not running an executable.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,086 Views)