LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPC UA connection between LabView App (Client) and Siemens PLC (Server)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I am trying to connect to OPC UA server created by Siemens PLC SIMATIC S7 1500 with my  labview app and OPC UA Toolkit but every time when i tried to connect then popup same error with certification:

−356610 The receiver does not trust the certificate of the sender.

I checked this document Knowlage.ni and made some changes with time on client PC but without success. The input "Trust any Server?" is set to true. The generated certificate from the LabVIEW app is loaded in PLC and set to a trusted category.

When I try to connect to Labview example OPC UA server everything is ok and I can read/write to nodes.

The demo client application provided by Siemens worked fine and it can create a connection(from same PC) with PLC.

I attached the logged communication(WireShark)  between labview app - PLC and Siemens app - PLC.

What could be the reason? Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,489 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Naabul

Problem solved. PLC communication started working after PLC programmer disable password login. Maybe its because he used dot in the password(not confirmed).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,395 Views)

Hi,

Can you explain me how you get Connectect lv client with your Siemens SPS bcs i´m not get the Job done and i don´t know how it works

your sincerly

Babithan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,120 Views)