LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to recognize NIDAQ-MX Library as a laboratory interface while using WinWCP Electrophysiology Software

Hey guys,

I am writing this post in anticipation of some useful responses. 

I am currently using WinWCP software from the University of Strathclyde to record my Electrophysiology signals. This software requires a laboratory interface to work and it was suggested in the user guide to download the NIDAQ-MX Library from the National Instruments and use them as the laboratory interface.

Thus, as suggested I opened the WinWCP Software and in the laboratory interface section i opened the NIDAQ-MX Library. Initially for 1 week the WinWCP software worked fine and had no issues while recording. However, after a week the WinWCP was unable to recognize NIDAQ-MX Library as a Laboratory Interface. Whenever i clicked it was showing " No National Instruments interface cards detected" (As shown in the screenshot attached below). Moreover whenever i tried to open NIDAQ-MX Library separately is showed "failure to update all feeds, the network is down, unreachable or has been reset" (also shown in another screenshot below).

Currently, I fail to recognize where the issue could have been? I tried to reinstall the software, restart my Lab PC, and also tried it with a different PC. But still the issue remains unresolved.

Could this been a license key issue? If so, why did it work for a week and suddenly stop afterwards?

I request any response pertaining to this topic and hope something might come out of it. Due to this my work is struck since a month and unable to move forward.

Thank you so much for taking time to go through this post,

Shreesha

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(118 Views)

There is only one image attached which shows NI Package Manager error.

You cannot open NI-DAQmx library as an application. I believe you are using NI MAX. See USB Device Missing In NI MAX but Is Present In Windows Device Manager for troubleshooting.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(91 Views)