From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No plot on XY Graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Forum Members,

With reference to the attached LabVIEW 2010 vi I am having problems getting the XY Graph to plot my data.  Currently the XY Graph doesn't show anything when the program is run.  I have set the X-axis to read the simulation time and the Y-axis to read the scalar value from my data via the .csv spreadsheet file.  I know that the data from spreadsheet file is being read correctly since it displays the full set of data in LabVIEW.

I have checked through the parameters for the XY Chart and set it to a red line with thickness but I cannot understand why the chart is not being plotted.

Any help would be most grateful.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,700 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bunnykins

Apologies folks.....I just found that there is a "Clear data on each call" check box that needs to be cleared in the 'Build XY Chart' function.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,697 Views)

I am having the same issue with my graphs. Where is this option??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,434 Views)

My graphs were showing a while ago but not they show nothing. what is wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,433 Views)

Double click on the Express VI's.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,427 Views)

my problem is not that. the thing is that it was working few months ago now I cant plot any graph in any vi

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,416 Views)

i think there is something wrong with the setting of my computer or osciloscope.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,414 Views)

Well, your message right above asked about where the clear option was located.

Since you have started a new thread with your question, just continue there.  If it worked before, and not now, then SOMETHING must have changed.

no plot on xy graph

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,412 Views)