From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Stream Error

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo zusammen,

ich bekomme bei dem folgenden Writer stream den Fehler, dass beim Sendeendpunkt für Netzwerk Stream erstellen ein unverbundener oder fehlerhafter Anschluss wäre. (Block im Bild ganz links):

mihamm_0-1597819058221.png

Das gleiche Problem tritt auch beim Empfangsendpunkt auf. Woran könnte das Problem liegen? Ist vielleicht die Datentypdefinition fehlerhaft?

Hello everyone,

I get the following writer stream error that at the send endpoint for network stream create an unconnected or faulty port. (Block in the picture on the far left)
The same problem occurs with the receive endpoint. What could be the problem? Is the data type definition perhaps?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,197 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mihamm

Hi mihamm,

using AutoCleanup before posting the image of the block diagram would help with readability!

On the other hand is nice of you to provide an English translation of your German question…

@mihamm wrote:

I get the following writer stream error that at the send endpoint for network stream create an unconnected or faulty port. (Block in the picture on the far left)
The same problem occurs with the receive endpoint. What could be the problem? Is the data type definition perhaps?

Please open the context help window.

Move the mouse over the CreateStreamEndpoint function and look at the context help.

Now you see all in/outs of this function: do yoou notice there are some inputs written bold? Those inputs are set to  "required" and so they need to have a value wired in!

(This is pretty basic LabVIEW stuff: please take care of the "Training resources" offered in the header of the LabVIEW board!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,173 Views)

Thank you for your answer,

now it works, perfect.

I did not look at the context help at all, because i've been oriented on this website:

https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361P-01/lvconcepts/ns_sending_commands/

Best regards

mihamm 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,158 Views)