LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neeed help with my pattern matching code

Hello everyone,

i am currently working on a pattern matchinug code on LabVIEW. I have made a VI but i do not get any result .

i will be grateful if i can get some assistance with the code.

attached the code in LabVIEW 2011 format .

Thanks in advance

Jalashwa

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,224 Views)

Your code does not contain a call to IMAQ Learn Pattern.   The Pattern Matching Example that comes with NI Vision properly demonstrates how to use it.

Message 2 of 8
(3,194 Views)
-In Pattern matching(or in general matching techniques of labview) the reference image is known as template image.
-It will be nice to post your example images also if possible.
-One way is to use IMAQ learn pattern or you can create your template image using Template editor available in Start>>National Instruments>>Vision>>Utilities.
-Make sure you use IMAQ Read image and vision info for template image.
Thanks
uday
Message 3 of 8
(3,162 Views)

uday ,

thank you for reverting back.

as asked by you i am enclosing the image which i want to compare. initially i want to compare the image with itself and proceed to the next stage later.

further , i have added the IMAQ LEARN PATTERN  2 to the block diagram with little success as  the VI does not execute. Can you please tell me more about the error i am getting .

i read about the IMAQ READ IMAGE AND VISION INFO  in the help toolbar but i cant make out why you ask mw to use it instead of IMAQ READ IMAGE.

Regards

Jalashwa

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,109 Views)

-Hi please go through the example provided on pattern matching.
http://www.ni.com/example/30594/en/

-Goto>>Help>>Find examples>>search for pattern match
-What error you got?
-IMAQ Read image and vision info will read the info other than image stored along with image file.
-So, in general template image is not simply an image and it contains more information which will not be readable by normal read image.
-You need that extra information to do pattern matching.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,103 Views)

Please find the attached image to do pattern match for a fixed region which i am specifying in the rectangle region.

-Attaching vi also(in lv13)

Thanks
uday
Download All
Message 6 of 8
(3,093 Views)

Uday 

thank you for taking the pains sto help me out.

i cant download and run the vi that you have attached in the post. Request you to please attach it again . i am using LabvIEW 2011

Regards

Jalashwa

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,083 Views)

here for lv11

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,079 Views)