LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with an application

On my example that i've attached, i would like to be able to pick a single number (1-10).  Let's say i pick 1, how do i make the other nine not go through without stopping the VI itself. So, i guess i'm looking for something that stops the path of data if its false.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,554 Views)
I'm not exactly sure what your looking for but I gave it a try anyway.  Does this do what you want?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,544 Views)
Brian you rversion of labview is newer than his, please post your example in 7.0.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,539 Views)
Sorry about that...does this one work?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,537 Views)
The first part of the program is good, but after you select the number of mass/charge ratio, it always says that you have selected one, even if you requested more than one.  We would like to have the program be able to input more than one mass/charge ratio value at a time.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,524 Views)
I guess I don't quite understand what your trying to do.  How do you want the whole program to work step by step?

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,516 Views)
Lets say i check one mass/charge ratio, i don't want any information to keep going through for 2-10 values.  The program still sends out zero for those values, i wish i knew a way where i could stop the path of those values because they are false.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,509 Views)
Hi,

Is this closer to what you need ?

Ankita
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,475 Views)