LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help my iterator is not working

Hi, I am working on a program that deals with three keithley Multimeters and a GW instek power supply. I am currently having trouble getting my power supply to increment up and down. I have the correct formulas to complete this as they have worked before but after having this program totally redone the same code is not working. It would seem there is an error somewhere in the incrementing. The block I am talking about is in the lower right hand corner of the take reading state.

If you see anything please let me know. Thanks

Kenneth

North Dakota State University

Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,250 Views)

Are you saying the the indicator called '1' is not incrementing?  It pretty much has to if your loop is running. 

If the indicator IS incrementing and you expect it to actually do something, then you have a problem because it doesn't appear to be wired to anything except in the wait state.   It's not connected to any part of your Instek code so it's not going increment any voltages.  Did you mean to connect it to the Voltage control perhaps?

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,242 Views)

Yes I thought I had it wired in there correctly.... you say its not wired at all?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,221 Views)

Look at the bottom of your Take Reading state.  The incremented variable (wire) is connected to an indicator called '1'.  But the GWPSMx Output Voltage Setting is connected to a Voltage Set (V) control so that control alone will set the voltage.  Maybe you were diagnosing something and forgot to re-wire it?  I'm just guessing since I don't have the Keithley and Instek VIs to run your code.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,216 Views)