LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help AT-dsp2200 won't configure with 4.9.01f nidaq

Recently tried to up grade to 5.1 labview  from 5.0 this cause me to loose controlle of me AT-dsp 2200 card  to make a long story short I have now gone to back to labview 5.0 with 4.9.0.1F and used the device manger to install the DSP cca then set the adress to the defaut 140 then go back to the nidaq and try to run the configution test and at this point I get an error that saids that my cca does not responed at this adress I Know the cca is good.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,988 Views)

Problem solved - in this instance what we needed to do (and not documented ANYWHERE) is to save the configuration prior to attempting to test that configuration. Without doing so, the message one gets is that the card is not responding at that base address setting.

The detail I've provided is minimal, and serves only to act as a reminder should we encounter the problem somewhere down the line...if anyone out there wants more elaborate detail, I'd be happy to provide it...I have email notification set on if someone replies to this message, so I will see the request.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,971 Views)