From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need driver for ITC503

Hello,

Do you want this VI's to edit a database file, to edit a measurement-output file or for something else? I do not use VI's with the exact names you mention, but maybe I have something similar in my computer.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,775 Views)

Sorry for the delay...ummm, either or any of those would work. I'm going to try and pair it with a Bruker EPR...so I might need to rewrite a lot anyway. But I was hoping to have a nice starting point.

That's strange that you say that....because in your vi it wants to use those exact ones. What version of LabVIEW was that written for exactly?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,760 Views)

So I emailed Oxford about this...they emailed me a wonderful labview driver! (For LabView 8.5, works perfectly in LabVIEW 2009). I've attached it to this post for anyone who is interested.

Message 13 of 17
(1,739 Views)

Hi,

thanks for the ITC503 drivers, they came in very handy.

Do you have the drivers for the IPS? the only version I found is for LabView 5.0

thanks

Boris

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,630 Views)

Hello,

I am suing the same device. I installed the same drivers. but when I run the Read.Temperature.vi i get the following error. What does this mean.

I am using GPIB Connnection.

Problem with instrument at :
Com Port 1
ISOBUS address 0
GPIB address 24

GPIB BUS error 2 writing to address 24

Please Help.

Best Regards,
Poulomi Das.
Institute for Microsystems Engineering.
University of Freiburg.
Freiburg, Germany.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,411 Views)

attachment of the error that pops up each time:

Best Regards,
Poulomi Das.
Institute for Microsystems Engineering.
University of Freiburg.
Freiburg, Germany.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,402 Views)

hello, I want to know if you have the drivers for ILM and IPS for maglab or telatron of Oxford Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,091 Views)