From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI_AALBase.lvlib

When building an executable, LabView prompts for a password to modify NI_AALBase.lvlib. What is the password? Why do I need to modify a library to build an executable? I have two machines that are doing this, one is a fresh install on a brand new machine and the other is an upgrade.

Both machines run LabView 10 SP1, however one has Windows 7 and the other has XP

Please help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,319 Views)

Hi,

I tried to build an executable in LabVIEW 2010. But, I can not re-produce your problem. Which NI_AALBase.lvlib VI do you invoke in your application? Could you please let me know your build specification? Could you please attached a build log file? You can generate the log file in Properties>>Advanced.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,300 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

The version I'm using for NI_AALBase.lvlib is 2010 SP1. I'm attaching the log file.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,288 Views)

Hey James12,

I tried building a project with a VI that called a function from AALBase.lvlib, and did not have any problems. When you look at your Project Explorer window, do you have the AALBase.lvlib added to your project, or is it listed under Dependencies? I have mine listed under Dependencies and the build worked. It might not work if you have that lvlib added to the project.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,280 Views)