From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9237 Not reading any data in FPGA?

I'm just trying to read and send the values I get from a torque sensor (fancy load sensor) in FPGA. I've tried this using just scan interface and It works just fine, but for some reason the data I get returned at all stages of the data acquisition is 0. What could the problem be?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,905 Views)

Hi Ohitstarik, 

This module has some extra channels that are used to define when you are starting and stopping the acquisition. This channels are actually named Start and Stop respectively. See details of what each channel do at a lower level in this document

I see that you were also using DMA to pass the data to the host so you may be interested in looking at the example NI 923x Continous DMA (FPGA).vi  This example can be found by going to LabVIEW > Help> Find Examples>Hardware Input and Output>CompactRIO>Module Specific IO> Analog Input. (Note that you will need to update the module to the 9237 specifically)

Hope that you can find this information useful!

Regards,

Sil.VI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,868 Views)