From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My RT target is not deploying.

Solved!
Go to solution

hello, 

I using NI Compact RIO 9073. In that my RT target is not deploying. when it is deploying it shows memory is full.

when i reinstall the software and deployed. my RT target deployed. but its show popup screen has Error 54 occurred at udp open in ****.vi and i verified my udp port and then again i deployed my RT Target it shows memory full.

reinstall the software again its shows same error 54.

Crio 9073

Physical memory is 120 MB

Free Physical memory is 5 MB or 3MB (after reinstall the software)

please hepl me for the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,216 Views)

Hi Balaji,

the cRIO907x is an old (and deprecated) device, one of its disadvantages is the little RAM available.

To use it you need to strip down the installed software to your minimum requirements.

I was able to use such devices with about 40-60MB free RAM after software installation…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,210 Views)

Thanks for the reply...

When i install minimum software. my RT target is deployed. but, after deployed popup screen shows Error 54 error occurred in UDP open *****.vi.

so give me solution for this particular error (Error 54 error occurred in UDP open *****.vi) 

I tried my UDP communication in another RIO controller. it is communicating with my RT target and PC HMI.

Tell me solution for the er

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,150 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji_dm

Hi Balaji,

as said before: install the minimum software according to your requirements!

When you need certain network capabilities then you need to install the required software packages…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,141 Views)