From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple sample clocks

Hello,

I am writing a program where inputs from multiple channels are accepted and the average of each channel is calculated. For this I wish to have multiple sampling rates for different channels, each of which will be configured by the user. How exactly can I do this?

In addition, is there any VI that keeps a track of the time of running of the VI, from the time the VI has started running to the time the user stops it?

PFA the program I have done so far.

Thanks 🙂

Dheeraj

Dheeraj Bharadwaj
IIT-Madras
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,854 Views)

You are creating a task with certain value and pass it to the other "Create Task.vi" sequentially upto 4.

If you are doing like this your settings will change and finally you will get only the 4th vi's task.

If you are using single ADC for all the channels (Depends on the NI card) then you cannot change the sampling rate and the other settings but if you have different ADC's you can create seperate task and achieve what you expected.

If you are using a timed structure you can take the iteration duration and from that you can find the total time taken.

Good luck.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 2 of 2
(1,849 Views)