LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Array

Hello friends!!
I have a problem in my case, I want to calculate the multiplication as shown below image using LabVIEW, but I am a little confused to design the program in its visual form.
I hope friends can help me to solve my case, thank you guys

Question.jpeg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(1,337 Views)

Hi Array,

@Array01 wrote:

Question.jpeg

Just index the corresponding elements from your 2D array, then multiply and add them…

(Btw. LabVIEW can also multiply arrays with each other and has functions like SumArray! This can simplify your calculation a lot!)

What have you tried and where are you stuck? (Attach code, not just images of code…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(1,311 Views)

Thanks for the response, I'll try to make a code that fits the problem I'm having, and after that I'll try to ask it back to the discussion forum
Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(1,276 Views)

@Array01 wrote:

Question.jpeg

You know you can add/multiply array directly, right? So you only need to multiply Xtraining[] with Xtesting, let it build an array and then AddArray

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(1,261 Views)

Thanks for you respond!

can you help me to make a sample program about this case?
thank you

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(1,204 Views)

Hi Array,

@Array01 wrote:

can you help me to make a sample program about this case?

Sure!

Typically it's you who comes up with a small sample VI, which should include some default data (similar to the one given in your image) and the expected output result!

So create such an example VI and attach it…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(1,181 Views)

Labview.png

Hello, sir
how to multiply the values of Max Ch1, Max Ch2, Min Ch1, Min Ch2 into an array according to the color and row then multiplied by the values A0 and B0 according to the row to get the sum value of each row here I use a for loop but I'm confused to form an array or index arrays? Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(1,168 Views)

We don't debug pictures. Please attach your VI instead.

(As has been said, this is a very simple array operation with code that can fit on a postage stamp, but you need to known the basics of LabVIEW programming.)

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(1,155 Views)

Oke Sir 

This is VI program for my case, please help me sir
thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(1,147 Views)

You forgot to attach your datafile and set the Max&Min controls to reasonable defaults. I am sure they are not all zero!

(enter data, select controls, edit...make selected values default, save and attach the VI)

Is alpha and Y the same for all rows? What should happen if they aren't?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(1,136 Views)