From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multicolumn Listbox Edit Cell?

I have a Multicolumn Listbox with editable cells but when I put the Edit cell? event it works very strange...

See attached example:

-First line is selected.

-Click on first collumn, fist line, the cursor changes to edit mode

-Change the value to a new one

-While the cursor is still in edit in previous cell click on second collumn, first line (as this line was already selected the cursor changes to edit mode on this cell and value on previous cell was changed)

-Change now this value

-While the cursor is still in edit in this cell  click outside the table (any place at the front pannel pane) -> The value of the second cell changes to new one, but the value of the first cell that was already a new one reverts back to previous value!!!!!

This occurs only when i place the Edit cell? event. And as you can notice there is at all any code inside this event.... Strange? Any kwnoledge about this? Workaround?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,864 Views)

I don't see this in LabVIEW 2009.  Can you try a more recent version of LabVIEW?  It appears that you're using 8.2.1.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,844 Views)

I can only try in 8.2.1

Can someone confirm that this is a bug with this version and is solved in actual versions?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,833 Views)

Hi IDILIO,

I don't have any issue like this one with LabVIEW 2011 SP1.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,819 Views)