LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modbus code for Power meter not working

In message #27, either the top or middle version should be Most Significant Word first.  The bottom one would be Least Significant Word First.  (If that doesn't work, maybe I mixed them up so try the other way.)

If you use Modscan64, do the values it shows make sense?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 57
(1,195 Views)

Yes, the values make very good sense and almost same as measured values. so is there anything I need to do or do you want me to send you a version of the VI for editting?

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 57
(1,192 Views)

Then try implementing one of the methods I showed.  If you are still stuck, then attach the VI.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 57
(1,190 Views)

Attach is the Vi. please do make changes to the Vi.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 57
(1,180 Views)

Please do a Save for Previous version and make it LV 2015.  I don't have 16 installed.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 57
(1,176 Views)

Please see attached.

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 57
(1,173 Views)

Try it again, the attachment is missing.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 57
(1,170 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 57
(1,162 Views)

I'm surprised you weren't able to make the modifications I pointed out in previous messages.  Especially simple ones I talked about like creating the cluster constant and getting rid of the bundle.

Attached is a modified version.  In case you read multiple parameters and not just two, I used a typecase that took a U16 array to an array of singles.  That way you can take 2, 4, 6 registers and turn it into an array of 1, 2, or 3 Singles.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 57
(1,159 Views)

Thanks. I did the modifications you mentioned in another Vi that I saved in my computer and it never worked, so that was why I had to send you the initial VI for any needed Modifications. I will run this test on Monday and then get back with you on the result. Thanks for all the help.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 57
(1,152 Views)