LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing THUMB and ARM vi or c file when target is MT606

I am accessing a WindowsCE dll through a call library function node.  When my LABView target is the PocketPC 2003 and I include the necessary library file from the PocketPC ARMV4i folder, the exe file is compiled and runs correctly on an EP9315 ARMV4i processor.  When the target is an MT606 device and the library file is loaded from the MT606 ARMV4 folder or from the EP931x ARMV4i folder, I receive an error message stating that THUMB and ARM are missing vi or c files.  I assume that the MT606 and EP931x SDK's are set up to handle both 16 bit and 32 bit architecture.  Is there a fix for this error?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,051 Views)
Hi Dave,

Can you run the executable that works on both targets?

Are you sure that the function name and function prototype for both libraries is the same?
Doug M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
For those unfamiliar with NBC's The Office, my icon is NOT a picture of me 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,032 Views)

I'm getting the same error when I try to build an application for a Pocket PC 2003 target device.  The calculator example builds and runs on the PDA.  Is the error caused by missing symbols in the lib file provided for the library call?  If so, does that mean I'm using the wrong SDK for the target?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,900 Views)
Did you fixed this problem? I am having quite similar experiences with some code...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,861 Views)

Hi Vincent,

It's hard to say, What is the problem you are having? Lets try to get it solved.

Joe Daily
National Instruments
Applications Engineer

may the G be with you ....
Message 5 of 10
(3,808 Views)

Vincent,

I was able to use the executable file created when I included the library file from the PocketPC 2003 SDK on my targets.  In my case the library file I needed was the iphlpapi.lib file. 

I notice that both the MT606 and the EP9315 SDK are newer than the PocketPC 2003 SDK and that the ARMV4 library folders contain both an iphlpapi.lib and an iphlpapi.exp file while the PocketPC 2003 ARMV4 library folder has only the iphlpapi.lib file.  Does anyone know if that is significant?

Dave

Message 6 of 10
(3,799 Views)

Hi Vicent,

Thanks for your patience. We are currently working on this issue internally. We will post the solution here when it becomes available.

Thanks! 

Joe Daily
National Instruments
Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,740 Views)

hello sir..i am manoj..i wanted to know from wher  i can download the arm.vi subvi for labview to place it in the blockdiagram....

its very urgent sir..i need ur reply very soon..plz...and also lket me know how to use it...thanking u sir...urs manoj

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,191 Views)

Hi Manoj,

Could you please explain what you are looking for? This thread has to do with call a C dll in different Arm architechures.

Joe Daily
National Instruments
Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,177 Views)