From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microtech summit probestation

Hi,
I am doing RF tests on-a-wafer with the CASCADE SUMMIT 12000 probestation. I've read that there is a toolkit for LabView that can take control over it. My reference is taht article from 1999 http://www.cmicro.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/pg.view/pID/542

Is there someone out there that has written/experinece with that kind of probestations?
Currently there is a absolutely non-user friendly set up, which I like to optimize.
Best regards
Yariv 3G
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,239 Views)

Hi Y3G,

I am looking for the same thing you were looking for below. Did you get any luck? If yes, please share it w/ me.

Basically, I am trying to find a driver for probe station Cascade Summit 10000 that it allows Labview to control the chuck.  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,129 Views)
Hi,
I am not dealing with it anymore but could forward you to some links.
Microtec has released some drivers for it, so you might check their internet site, ottherwise use the NI-SPY to read out their SCPI-commands when using their SW.
Keep me posted for future procedure, where I might need it.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,114 Views)

Hi Guys

I am looking for the programming manual for the MicroTech Cascade Summit 12000 semi-automatic prober station. If somebody have a pdf or link, or any experience with labview VI command list, please let me know. More specifically:

Programming Communications Guide. It comes with the Station.

I would really appreciate that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,259 Views)