LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memorizing the text form

Hi,

sorry for my bad english.

I need help with two sub vi (see annex) - LabVIEW 2013. 

I need advice on how to make the text fields remember data entered at runtime program.

So, when you dump all fields, for example, XYZ. I submit the form, and then I need to make a new record and start writing X and pops XYZ but I am writing XYW and it remembers the two values XYZ and XYW. I want them to remember until not turn off program.

Sorry if this is a stupid question

Thanks for any advice

Peter

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,553 Views)

Are you talking something like "AutoFill" or "AutoComplete"?

I see a curious thing in your VI.  You take a string and make it lower case and check to see if it is "1", "True", or "t" with the case structure.  Well it can never be "True" because you if the string was "True", you made it "true" using the lowercase function and it will never match that.  It will go to the "False", Default case.  Meanwhile if you entered "False" it will become "false" which doesn't match "False", but it won't matter because it will just use the default case.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,538 Views)

Yes, i talking like Autofill. Smiley Tongue

Unless, this property disappears after program shutdown.

And in terms of the problem FALSE / TRUE. I have to look at that how it works later in the program. 

The problem is that I'm third one which must finish this program. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,522 Views)

Search the forums for "autofill" and "autocomplete".  It has come up a few times.  You may see how some other people implemented it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,515 Views)

Thank you for a good idea ...

My problem was correctly naming problem.

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,447 Views)