LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring the constant volatge by using DAQ

Dear All.

Sorry for disturbing again,i have one problem in measuring analog I/P,i created a analog VI measurement subVI,by using this SubVI i am going to have some 6 times repeated measurement,when i run my main VI 1st 2 measurement became low and 3,4,5 will Ok then 6th will be high,when i run subVI continuously then it measuring OK for every iteration,why changes happening while running mainVI,and i need Digital multiple line output.I created by using Case structure but i didn't get correct output,1 to 3 cases its working fine but othercases it will not correct. herewith i attached by VI,please help me.

I am going to measure Voltage then converting that into resistance by using Ohm's Law.

Thanking You.

Raikar A G

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,144 Views)

I didn't able to attach all vi in one post,please find other two here.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,142 Views)

First of all, zip up your files when posting more than 1 or 2 files.

Secondly, why are you clearing your tasks and resetting your card each loop?  You should initialize your tasks once before the loop, read/write inside of the loop, and close/clear/reset once after the loop.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,139 Views)

Dear Sira

I try to upload the ZIP file,but i am not able to upload it,for that reson i uploaded each VI separatly.

before with reset i did the VI,when i run VI i didn't get predicted ouput in 1-3 case,at that time i used the reset,and clear and colse also like that only,without clear and close my VI showing error that,my task in DAQ already running.

I am using Digital output lines to a 32 in 1 Multiflexer logical Inputs,I have some 30 RTD's i need to measure the resistances of the RT,i am connected a known resistance to between RTD and Power to get current,from RTD one end connected to MUX lines from MUX output connected to AI0 line in my daq.

Raikar A G

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,114 Views)