LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxon EPOS4 with Labview

Hello, colleagues. I bought Maxon EPOS4 controller to work with BLDC motors and tuned the controller with EPOS studio. My initial task was to make few rotations with controlled motor and measure amount of counts of internal encoder and, judjing by EPOS studio, it can be done, in other words the controller has ability to rotate and send data to host simultaneously. After that i decided to try Labview example from Maxon's website and basic examples worked well, it means that i was able to make few rotations and acquire encoder data just by running one of examples, but main problem is that i can't record more than 500 points one after another, i mean that everytime i execute example i acquire only first 500 data points. Eventually i had decided to change initial example for my purposes and after few days of attempts i got results like on picture with graphs. But i still have been trying to figure out why there are such big gaps between data acquisition, because in EPOS studio i don't have such problems, but, unfortunatelly EPOS studio doesn't provide tools for automateed data collecting and processing.

I'm working with Labview 19 and Maxon EPOS4 via USB.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,222 Views)