From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab node outputs not updating?

Hi,

We are trying to get the Matlab node in tabview to output two double arrays. The Matlab code we are using is from the NatNet SDK for the Optitrack camera. Inside the setup.m file, it adds other Matlab functions in the path as listeners. The listening functions are calculating position/rotation from incoming camera frames, but we can’t seem to get the position and rotation values outputted in the tabview script? The values will update once and never again? 

Sorry if this was confusing, completely new to Labview. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,431 Views)

I am not familiar with the m-script node in LV, but two things:

a) You don't need a build path function to convert a string to a path. You could either use "string to path" or maybe better create a path constant and right-click on it and select "Browse for Path...".

b) I dont see any line which assigns a new value to position or rotation. It seems to me that these variables are defined, but never used.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,373 Views)