From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marking Specific values

Hello

I created a LabVIEW code to acquire strain measurements from 4 strain gages. The code is very easy. It starts with the DAC Assistant and then shows the data on a chart and then I write the data in a Write to measurement file VI. In my experiemnts, no load cell exists in my data acuisition system but I will be reading load values from the loading device. The final result I want to see in the output excel file is what was the strain values at a specific load values. In other words, the excel file will be saving a large number strain and corresponding time values but I want to mark only those values at specific load values. Is there a way for me to add a mark whenever I want in the strain file correspnding to the loads I want? Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,264 Views)

That will require you to have the MS Office Report Generation toolkit or a third party toolkit like XLR8 installed.

But it is very easy to highlight cells in Excel that are >= a value using Conditional Formatting.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,187 Views)