From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map Ranges does not work

I am using LabView 6.0 with MAX 2.1 (updated today) on a Windows2000 machine. Labview is not reading the mapped ranges entered in MAX. For example, channel 0 is 0-5V which is physically 0-300 psi. When I use any of the analog input vi's, voltage only is displayed. I have never encountered this problem before -- mapping always worked. Any clues?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,277 Views)
Did you have a previous version of NI-DAQ installed on the computer? If so, I would advise to uninstall all NI-DAQ occurances on your computer, and delete the registry entry and then reinstall NI-DAQ 6.9.1. You can get to the registry entry by clicking on the Start button then goto Run. Type in regedit to open the registry editor. Follow this path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> Software >> National Instruments >> NI-DAQ. Delete the NI-DAQ folder, then reinstall.

If you still have problems, try creating a new virtual channel and open up one of the analog input examples to test it out. Let me know if you are not able to get it to work.

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,277 Views)