LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mantracourt T24Datapravider.DLL cann't be loaded to Labivew 2012

Hello,
I'm currently working on a project which uses Mantracourt T24-SA wireless module connected with Mantracourt T24-Bsu. I have installed the drivers for the modules and tried to execute the example that is provided by Mantracourt(https://www.mantracourt.com/software/t24-range/t24-windows-drivers). But when it is executed, it request for T24dataprovider.dll. When the requested dll is provided it gives a message that says " file cannot be loaded"(An image of the error attached herewith). What could be the reason for this problem? 
Thanks and best tregards,  

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,308 Views)

Hello KAKA171,

I have installed the drivers and the attached vi is working. Kindly make sure that you have installed T24 Data Provider .NET Interface DLL.exe

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,285 Views)

Hello Karthiknattar,
Thanks for the quick response. 
I have already installed the exe. But still when im giving the dll file, it doesn't work. is that because the dll doesn't work for LabVIEW 2012. The earlier version of the example was in LabVIEW14 version. I had to downgrade the version for using. does it matter here?

regards,
KAKA

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,265 Views)

hello,

What do you mean by "But still when im giving the dll file" ? once you install the exe, the dll will be placed in the windows directory and it will be automatically linked with the constructor node (you can double click the constructor node to confirm).

And I really don't think it will not work below LabVIEW2014 but still you can give a shot on LabVIEW2014 because I am using LabVIEW 2016.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,261 Views)

Hello Kartik,
What do you mean by "But still when im giving the dll file" ?  - When the example vi is opened it pop up to locate the dll fill. But when I'm locating the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mantracourt Electronics\T24 Data Provider .NET\Driver\T24DataProvider.dll it shows the above message(file not found).I'm using LabVIEW 2012.
Thaks and best regards,
KAKA

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,256 Views)

Hello KAKA171,

when I open the vi, it opens without any pop-up asking for the dll file. And on the top of that the vi runs without any error.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,253 Views)