LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIcrosoft update KB4534310

Hello Everyone,

My company mandated that we need to install Microsoft Update KB4534310 on all Windows 7 based computers.  This includes quite a few PXI and CompactDAQ chassis.  Are there any reports of bad behavior installing this very important security update or it's prereqs, KB4490628 and KB4474419?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4534310/windows-7-update-kb4534310

George 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,199 Views)

@Palickar wrote:

Are there any reports of bad behavior installing this very important security update ...

I have not heard of any other issues other than the known issue : "After installing KB4534310, your desktop wallpaper might display as black when set to Stretch" which is clearly stated in the "Known Issues" section of the link you provided.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,160 Views)

Running an internal search for "KB4534310" against our reported bugs and service requests comes up with 0 hits so there doesn't appear to be any reported issues although, to be fair, it is a pretty new update..

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
Message 3 of 4
(2,117 Views)

Thanks for the replies!

Just FYI, I have 6 PCs running Labview applications of various versions, some of which use the Data Sockets library that updated with no problems.  There is also A CompactDAQ running WES7 that had no problems.  Going forward with some PXI chassis later this week.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,071 Views)