LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAKING INSTALLER GENERATES ERROR CANNOT FOUND ADSAPI32.DLL

Hi,

I'm trying to make an installer for my application but when I press button "build" this generates an error: Cannot found ADSAPI32.DLL, why?

Thanks in advance,

ToNi.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,928 Views)
Hi,

I know what is the problem but I don't know how to solve it.

Anybody can help me please?

First of all, I make my installer for my application, and then when I execute it from (c:\archivos de programa\LabSBRs\LabSBRs.exe (where LabSBRs.exe is the executable I run) I receive the error that appears in the file error.jpg I attach here.
This error is propagated because in a place of my top-level vi, (see file blockdiagam.jpg I attach here) I want to create a file inside the directory where LabSBRs.exe application created is executed, but I don't know why but LV takes the incorrect path, see the indicator appended path 4 in the file error.jgp. For LV in run time the path is: C:\Archivos de programa\LabSBRs\LabSBRs.exe\language.ini (language.ini is the file I want to create) but I want the path to be the following: C:\Archivos de programa\LabSBRs\language.ini

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance,

ToNi.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,924 Views)

Toni,

take a look into this and you will have the reason:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/FD7DE8BC8FFC256C862565F4006BE363?OpenDocument

As you will see, the functionality of Current VI's path is different from LabVIEW development enviroment or from the executable.

You also have a workaround in the same KBs.

crisR

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,907 Views)