From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for LabVIEW drivers for Aritsu MS462XX VNA?

I'm looking for LabVIEW drivers for the Anritsu model MS4623D Vector Network Analyzer?  Have gone to Aritsu's site and downloaded their tools but no LabVIEW source found.   The other thing is whether anyone's developed LabVIEW interfaces to theirTools (Navigator or Power Tools or SCE)???
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,721 Views)
Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have an instrument specific driver for this Anritsu model MS4623D. Here is a link to the drivers we do have for Anritsu. We may be able to get communication to your device threw another means. How does your device communicate? For example is it GPIB or Serial. We may be able to use an NI driver and a programming manual for your device and communicate with it in LabVIEW threw this.

Regards
Krista S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,710 Views)

Since I've posted, I've discovered that their Power Tools (SW) does provide LabVIEW wrappers to their .DLLs for their GPIB communications.  The issue that we're still looking into is whether there has been more sophisticated LabVIEW  developement (I.E. where grouped functionality or clustered operations have been made in LabVIEW) to reduce the scope and complexity of our efforts.  The Power Tools option provides one GPIB command type of complexity per subVI which will make the effort enormous. 

Their Scorpion Navigator seems to provide some activeX capability but not sure if it is complete and dependable? If anybody has experience with this area, please comment (Anritsu VNA Model# MS4623D).

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,703 Views)
Hi,

If you would like some more specific help or for someone to create a turnkey for you please try our Alliance Member page.

Regards
Krista S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,682 Views)