LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for CATV measurement example

Are there any examples of CATV measurement for a Spectrum Analyzer that includes Carrier level, Carrier Frequency, Aural level, Aural Frequency, Aural Deviation, and Depth of Modulation. I am using LabView 7 and I am fairly new to the LabView world. I'm hoping to find examples to help me learn the basics of acquiring these sigals from an Agilent E4402 Spectrum Anaylzer. I do multiple readings of Modulator banks (ex. channel 45 through 60)and need to have just basic text read out of each of the measurements stated above.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,416 Views)
Did you see the answer I posted here. The driver available won't teach you about the instrument - you'll have to learn that yourself, but it will provide the means to get readings into your program. Because it's an IVI driver, the measurements and settings are going to be common to the spectrum analyzer class of instruments so you may have to do a little bit of custom programming if there are specific features of the 4402 that you need to access but you should get a good starting point with what's there.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,416 Views)